Benefits of Membership
While the CCANZ services continue to be readily available to anyone requiring information on cement, concrete and construction issues, there are substantial benefits arising from membership of the Association.
Membership entitles you to:
- A copy of 'concrete' our quarterly publication
- A copy of 'grey matters' our monthly e-newsletter
- Free professional advice and consultancy through our team of specialist concrete engineers in Wellington and Auckland.
- Free use of the library, including postal loans of all materials
- Free information bulletins
- 20% discount on CCANZ seminars
- 20% discount on all CCANZ technical publications
- Free product and company information on our online industry guide
CCANZ offer four types of membership depending on the number of staff employed by an organisation:
- GOLD. Corporate Membership. $644 incl GST
- SILVER. Medium sized organisation (15-50 staff). $255 incl GST
- BRONZE. Individuals or small organisations (less than 15 staff). $92 incl GST
- STUDENT. Student ID required. $40.89 incl GST
View the CCANZ Application Form online.
Please be aware that the Cement & Concrete Association of New Zealand, as a matter of policy, does not offer advice with respect to disputes involving the placement of concrete. Such a role is left to professional engineers or advisors. The Cement & Concrete Association is a technical advisory service and membership in our association is purely for the information and technical advice we can provide - we do not endorse, stand by or warranty the products or workmanship of individual companies.